Term & Conditions
iTech Repair Center advise that the risks of:
* MOTHERBOARD FAILURE
* NAND IC – STORAGE – SD CARD FAILURE FOR PHONES/TABLETS
* STORAGE DISK – HDD/SSD FAILURE FOR LAPTOP/PC
It is possible to lose all the information due to repairing or unlocking the phone. Since any data loss cannot be retrieved it is costumer’s own responsibility to back-up any information saved onto the phone and this include, phone numbers, pictures, messages, music etc.
Are always high for devices with no any sign of physical damage especially for devices which have repair history, impact – physical damaged and/or water damaged. This failure may appear once we disassemble your device and/or during diagnosing and/or repair progress and CAN LEAD TO LOSS OF DATA.
IT IS IMPORTANT YOUR DATA IS BACKED UP.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL iTECH REPAIR CENTRE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DATA LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, INFORMATION OR RECORDS; ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL, REPUTATION, OR ANY LOSS OF BUSINESS OR CONTACTS.
– The duration of the warranty that will be provided for the repaired parts is (6) month only for Premium and (3) Months for Compatible (Exclusion of liquid and accidental damages). We will not be held responsible for any other existing problems.
– We will accept taking warranty repairs for iTechRepair if only the original tax invoice is provided as a proof of purchase for that repair.
– A refund will not be guaranteed for those whom simply change their mind or make the wrong decision.
– We do not have specific knowledge of your device and its configuration. Whilst we use our best efforts to minimise disruption to your system, we cannot be held responsible for any unforeseen consequences of our services including any loss or corruption of data, information or records; any loss of goodwill, or any loss of business or contracts; any failure by you to follow our reasonable advice, recommendations or instructions; any losses you may suffer arising from your use (or failure to use) any anti-virus and internet security software etc. and any loss that is not reasonable foreseeable.
– Although we do our best to diagnose/repair your device(s), in some cases, impact/physical//water damaged or devices with repair history, will completely stop working after disassembling and/or during diagnosing and/or repair progress. iTech Repair Centre will not be responsible for any unforeseen consequences of our service regardless your device was alive and/or in working condition before our diagnosing/repair service.
– Although everything possible is done to ensure your device is not damaged during diagnosis / repair, some non-serviceable and sealed devices (such as iPads / Tablets / Cameras etc.) are impossible to dismantle for diagnosis or repair without physically damaging the device to gain entry into it and the worst case, cost will be included in the quote to repair your device.
– If your device has hardware problem, iTech Repair Center may need to work on its logic board / motherboard and may remove damaged electronic components (such as Microchips, ICs, SMD Capacitor, SMD Resistor etc.) in order to repair and/or diagnose your device to find out cost for repairing. We may not replace removed items from your device if we consider your device is unrepairable and/or if you changed your mind to not to go ahead with repairing your device for any reason.
– If your device has software problem, we may need to do factory reset/erase and reprogram/re-install its operation system/firmware. We always inform our customers before doing this type of repair but please note: Your data will be deleted after software repair.
– If your device’s operating system/firmware is reinstalled, licensed programs such as Microsoft Office, Anti-Virus etc. may not be present on receipt of your repaired device. You will need to provide the original installation media or your digital license to iTech Repair Centre if would like to have them re-installed on your system (additional charges will apply)
– The customer takes the responsibility of having at least a 10% battery charge in order to diagnose the device before the repair and any device have no charge will be considered as faulty until it gets charged and diagnosed probably.
– Unless discussed by iTech Repair Team otherwise, the time it takes to diagnose and/or repairing your device is unpredictable and any times quoted are based on a best guess of the work involved and is not a guarantee of how long it can take.
– If you cancel your repair after we have started the repair, you will be liable to make payment of any parts ordered for your repair and a calculation of the cost of labour to the maximum of the agreed quoted cost of repair will be charged. We will not release any item back to you until payment in full is received.
– You will not receive your repaired device(s) until payment is received in full.
– If you do not claim your device and pay all charges due and/or leave your device for more than sixty (60) days after being notified by iTech Repair Team that your product has been repaired and ready to be collected, iTech Repair will consider your product is abandoned and may dispose of your product in accordance with the Unclaimed Goods Act 1987 and your device will be recycled, resold to recover costs or disposed of at a private or public sale without liability to you.
Benefits of Using iTech Repair Centre
Up to 6 Months Warranty
We offer a up to 6 Months warranty on all our repairs. If the original repair fails because of a defect with a part we installed or due to the workmanship in repairing the device, we will fix it for FREE. No questions asked.
Expert Repair Technicians
You only want the best technicians working on your electronic devices. Our highly skilled staff of technicians are true experts and will get your device working like new.
Same Day Repairs
We really know our stuff, and this experience shows in the quality and speed of our work. Many repairs can be done same day, while you wait. We know how inconvenient a broken device can be, so we work quickly to fix the issues and get you plugged back in.
Drop It Off or Mail It In!
Drop it off, mail it in, We offer multiple options so that you can get us your device when and where it is convenient for you. You can choose to drop it off, mail it in and we do the rest.